Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was awesome i went as an Owl, mack went as an alien , fisher was han solo, baby joe was a bear. I carved my pumpkin as an owl, Mack did his pumpkin as a robot , fisher did his as an alien, joe we did his as a classic pumpkin. by the way did you know that halloween started as samhain which it evolved into all hallos eve which ment night of the saints, in samhain they would leave food out for the spirits, and in all hallos eve people with little money would go door to door promising to pray for other peoples dead family members in return for food, and thats the history of halloween ps please tell me if you own a pet hedgie

2 comments:

Bob said...

NOBODYS COMMENTING ON MY BLOG

Celia said...

Hi! I own a pet hedgehog named Laika. She is 2 years old. She just had surgery last Friday, but she is doing much better now!

I have a website too, it's www.mad-about-pets.com . You should stop by sometime!

Say hi to your hedgie for me :)