Monday, November 2, 2009

CANDY

MMMMM CANDY I still have like 62 pieces of CANDY WHATS YOUR FAV CANDY snickers 3 musketeers milkey ways mmm chocolate bars krackles crunch bars smarties and soo many more don't you Like CANDY even adults like CANDY I mean who doesn't. please leave a comment on your fav candy . i am trying to write on my blog every day but i don't have anything to blog about. ?????????bloggers do you have any tips???????????. Well here are some hedgie tips , feed your hedgie lots of veggies fruit ham cubes, meal worms crickets, our hedgie windsor ate a catapiller we found laying outside . last night my mom ordered dissection kits, so i can not wait until they come we are going to dissect frogs,owl pellets,starfish,clams i am really excited , I LOVE HOMESCHOOLING . almost all the trees are bare andreally november first i think is supposed to be the first day of winter,that means my birthday is one month and 2 days away , yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. well you might see another post tommorrow

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

I still love laffy taffy, smarties, bit-o-honeys and big hunks. I don't much like chocolate, I mostly just LOVE candy. Don't even get me started on cookies! Have fun with blog. Love Aunt Stasia

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dawn r. said...

Tony says: "I just don't know. I like many." Jackie says "Tushie Rolls" I think she means tootsie rolls. Dawn says smarties lollipops.

good work on the blog, keep it up!

Celia said...

I love Milky Way the best! But I like Kit-Kats a lot, too.